keywords are "mosque" and "poison the U.S. water supply"
This is a scary story, and appears to not have been given a great deal of exposure. Fox News caught it; as did the Seattle Post-Intelligencer, although the P-I played down the poison our water supply part.
As a side note, from the P-I story, here's the stated reason why one of these radicals became a muslim: "Mustafa Ujaama, a mechanic and car salesman, converted to Islam several years ago, saying he was drawn to the religion's concept that 'no middleman' stands between God and the faithful."
Funny, most Protestants and Jews hold that to be the case as well. The real reason may have been he liked hanging out with wacko sheiks...
This is a scary story, and appears to not have been given a great deal of exposure. Fox News caught it; as did the Seattle Post-Intelligencer, although the P-I played down the poison our water supply part.
As a side note, from the P-I story, here's the stated reason why one of these radicals became a muslim: "Mustafa Ujaama, a mechanic and car salesman, converted to Islam several years ago, saying he was drawn to the religion's concept that 'no middleman' stands between God and the faithful."
Funny, most Protestants and Jews hold that to be the case as well. The real reason may have been he liked hanging out with wacko sheiks...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home